Rhinebeck Roll Call 2017!

It is time for one of my favorite events of the year! New York State Sheep and Wool Festival in Rhinebeck NY! Are you going to be there????


I've got some fun plans for the weekend and I'm hoping you can join me!!!!!

Friday
I am honored to have a booth at Indie Untangled this year! 
When: Friday October 20th from 5 - 8
Where: The Best Western Plus, 503 Washington Ave., Kingston, N.Y. Click here for directions.

I've been restocking kits (and working on some new ones) and will have those along with a rack of my sweaters to try on! You don't need tickets for this event, but you do need to RSVP.
Go here for more information.

I'll be at booth 23 and can't wait to meet you!

Saturday
12 - 1(ish)- Ravelry Meet-Up- on "the hill"! (Right behind the 2x2 petting zoo) When you get to the meet up area head up the hill to the benches. I'll be up there! Wear your Nelkin Designs if you have made one to wear to Rhinebeck... I'll have presents for the first 25 people I see wearing one of my designs!!!

6 - 9- PARTY and OPEN STUDIO with Jill Draper Makes Stuff! (click link for more info) There will be TONS of yarn there and I'm happy to help you choose yarn for a Novus Sweater, or other special project!

Sunday
10:30 am- ARTICHOKE FRENCH BRUNCH PARTY! (new this year!)
I've discovered that the best time to get Artichoke French is first thing in the morning on Sunday! The line is short and it makes an excellent breakfast! Get there before 10:30 to get yours and then meet us at the picnic tables right across from there to all have brunch together!

Here's a map of the fairgrounds with the Artichoke French Brunch and Ravelry meet-up marked on it:

Any questions? I'm happy to help!!!! Leave a comment below if we are going to see you there (and what you'll be wearing!) I have a new sweater on the needles, and there is a small chance it might actually be done in time!

Comments

  1. I'll see you there!! I'll be wearing either my Gola or my Pacificus depending on the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you’ll have samples we can try on! That will help me decide which sweater to tackle next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the brunch idea!! Hope to join you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment