Winter/Spring 2016 Workshops!

I'm just back from a fabulous weekend away... for the first time ever I went to a knitting retreat AS A KNITTER! It was amazing! If you have never gone to a retreat you must... the experience of camaraderie, familiarity, learning, and laughing with people who share your passion is indescribably PERFECT! Since I wasn't working I really let my hair down... don't worry, I didn't dance on a bar, but I did wear my pajamas and I got a lot of knitting done!
Sunday afternoon at Knitter's Review Retreat in Canandaigua!
The weekend has me so unbelievable excited for the cruise and the afterparty and classes at A Good Yarn, I'm going to get to meet many knitters from my Ravelry group for the first time. I'm packing extra tissues, I'm pretty sure there are going to be tears (from laughing!)!!!!

It also has me completely jazzed for 3 events in the first quarter of the year. I'm "trying" to be good and only book one thing a month so I can get some design work done.... we'll see how that goes! Hopefully one of these will work with your schedule and we'll get to knit together!

January-
Vogue Knitting Live in New York City
Vogue Events are amazingly well organized with phenomenal teachers and a marketplace that is AMAZEBALLS! I am teaching some of my favorite classes here, Lace with Beads, Beading 101, Adornaments and more.... I hope I have time to shop!

February-
Wonder/Wool Retreat in Corning New York
A smaller retreat, at the Corning Museum of glass, besides workshops with myself, Patty Lyons and Melanie Berg (who is coming from Germany!) there will be opportunities to blow glass! There is a Friday evening event at the Museum with a private tour and cocktails.... I KNOW this is going to be a unique retreat with the opportunity to really connect with your fellow knitters! I do hope you will join us!

Note: if you are worried about travel, the Elmira airport is super close by, and has many flights coming through it daily... this is the airport I use for all my work trips and I totally love it (as much as one can "love" an airport)!

April-
DFW Fiber Fest
Oh, Texas in April, with some of my favorite knitting teachers... classes for this event sell out quickly, so don't delay if you are thinking of attending!!!!

Comments