New Cambio and Stereo Colors for Fall!

I'm excited to finally share two new color ways I've been working on for the Cambio Kits...
 (both Cowl and Cap)
Introducing Fuschia (above) and Lichen (below)! I had such a hard time choosing two new Freia colors to add to the line, but in the end these were clear winners.
And, since I introduced a new solid color from Jill Draper Makes Stuff in Esopus it meant I got to design a new Stereo Cuff as well.... It's called Moonless, and I love it so much I want to marry it! I actually made this one for Jill to give her at Rhinebeck, but decided I needed to keep it... guess I need to make her one before I see her at Vogue Knitting Live (where I'm teaching and she's vending) in January!
And finally.... I've announced the fabulous yarny prizes for the Magmatic BOOM KAL in my Ravelry group.  Check it out!
I'll have all these new colorways with me this weekend at The Windy Knitty Booths #102-104 at Vogue Knitting Live... I'll be there Saturday 1 - 3 signing copies of Knockout Knits and trying not to buy all the yarn!

Comments