Ravelry Group 3rd Quarter KAL!!!!!

I'm thrilled to announce another Nelkin Designs Knit-A-Long in my Ravelry group!  The first general KAL we did earlier this winter was GREAT!  165  knitters participated; they knit 81 of my designs and chatted away about their knitting, and so much more!  I can't wait to see what people create this time!  Participating in KAL's like this is a great way to work on some of those  WIP's that you've been meaning to finish for a while!

It's super easy to participate, all you have to do is start chatting (and cast on for one of my designs if you haven't already!).  You can read all the details here.... I do hope you will join in!
prizes
A sampling of prizes.... : )!
We've got FABULOUS prizes from:
Jul Designs
Anzula
Nelkin Designs
Space Cadet Creations
Spud and Chloe
Swan's Island
Lantern Moon
Knitted Wit
Pagewood Farms
Yarn Pop
Shalimar Yarns
Chiaogoo
Lorna's Wool
Knitterella
Soak
and
Potter Craft

A huge THANKYOU to the yarn and notion companies for participating!!!  I'll admit that a few of the goodies I have for you I kinda sorta wanna keep for myself! 

Comments

  1. How exciting! Looking forward to participating. We just pick our own Laura Nelkin project? Mine will likely be the beaded rectangular scarf pattern I downloaded yesterday. A friend challenged me to use size 6 beads (and got me some lovely ones at a bead show), and I have tons of lovely fingering yarn in my stash. Thanks, Laura!! Now I will go read the details...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly... how great that you already have something queued up!!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment