My weekend: Vogue Knitting Live NYC!

What a crazy weekend, we knitter's took over times square... or at least the Marriot Marquis right in the heart of it! 

It was quite the whirlwind, I taught over 100 knitter's how to incorporate beads into their knitting, spent time with old friends, made new friends, ate great food, and laughed late into the night. Of course I didn't take as many pics as I would have liked, but here are a few:
Times Square at night... taken with my phone and Instagram'd, like a good tourist!
Morning view from my hotel room!
Concentrating in my Knitting Jewelry class
These knitter's didn't have any fun at all....
Advanced Lace with beads students hard at work!
Jill's new yarn, Mohonk... I am dying to knit a seamless yoke sweater out of this, but not until the book knitting is done!
I ate AMAZING meals at Maya, Marseilles (so good I ate here twice!), and even had a maple bacon cookie from SCHMACKary's (that was REALLY good for breakfast).  I might have even done a little shopping for some new clothes at Uniqlo for my Craftsy shoot.

This country mouse loves having a weekend in the city... I am thrilled that I'll be teaching at Vogue Knitting Live in Seattle in April!  Vogue really puts on a wonderful organized event and the knitters that came to it even better : )!

I've a few other things to share:
  • The winner of the Knit with Me Giveaway is Dvora Geller, CONGRATS!  I loved hearing what everyone wanted to knit from Gudrun's gorgeous book!  Thanks for taking the time to look at it and share.
  • The 1st Quarter KAL is going strong in my Ravelry Group... I listed prizes last week and some of them are pretty drool worthy!  If you've been wanting to win a set of Chiaogoo Bamboo Interchangeable Needles, you might want to participate : ).
  • I've got an exciting project releasing later this week... stop back in for the big reveal

Comments

  1. I love Uniqlo! Didn't have a chance to get there this time. But I've got new yarn and a new pair of shoes; that's probably enough shopping for one weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all have to make our choices.... I didn't get any shoes (this time!) : )!

      Delete
  2. Shri Ganesh Granite is the pioneer in the field of Granite Industry. It had started in
    Shri Ganesh Granite is the pioneer in the field of Granite Industry. It had started in

    functioning when the term granite was strange to the people. Shri Ganesh Granite had

    established the first unit at Jalore, Rajasthan in the year 1984, the era when in granite

    trade was in its infant stage
    functioning when the term granite was strange to the people. Shri Ganesh Granite had

    established the first unit at Jalore, Rajasthan in the year 1984, the era when in granite

    trade was in its infant stage

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my. I was behind on my blog reading and catching up a bit tonight when I read about me winning Knit With Me. So excited. :)

    I also enjoyed my Sunday at VK Live and bought some yummy yarn for a few new projects. Next year, I aim to have the budget to also take classes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment