Mudra Cuff: May's Adorn Anew Pattern!

mudra_all
Introducing Adorn Anew's first pattern:  Mudra Cuff

Mudra Cuff is constructed with 3 strands of I-cord that have beads slipped up in between the cord’s stitches. The beaded sections have smaller size 8 beads surrounding a larger accent bead. This design is perfect for playing with color and best of all is FUN to knit!
The cords are attached to a 3-ring slide clasp which means they stay in place on your wrist!
I used Sweet Georgia Yarn Tough.Love.Sock for these three versions... I did try one with laceweight (of course!) but it didn't have the structure and was too floppy for me!  I cannot wait to see what you all come up with! Taking photos of this pattern was just a bit too much fun, see?

mudra_stone


mudra_oxblood
And since you made it to the bottom of the post, want to hear a secret? There is going to be a KIT for the Mudra Cuff coming out soon!

Comments

  1. I love this! I will have to make a trip to my bead store soon as this looks really easy & fun!!

    Kristinaknits

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are going to be so much fun to make! I can tell there's lots of room for experimentation and improvisation. What size are the big accent beads? Would it be possible to use a bigger bead and not have the smaller size 8s surrounding it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan... thanks so much!

      I used size 6 beads for the accent beads, but one of my test knitter's used Czech Crystal 4mm beads and it came out really beautifully. I do think it would be possible to just use a bigger bead, all you have to do is experiment ; )!

      Laura

      Delete
  3. Love this Laura!!! Creative and beautiful. It's on my list now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Sneaking beads between the I-cord stitches, how clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to make this right now! - what a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment