A Knitting Year in Recap

I decided it would be fun, or maybe OCD is the word, to compile what I knit (and crocheted) this year.... so here's a list of my fiber accomplishments with links where I can.  (Some of the items on the list are due to be released in the next few months, so you get no pics.... but that doesn't mean I didn't knit them!)

Hats/Accessories
Listado Cowl x2
Skull Hat for Miss B  (pic above)
Mystery Hat x5 (you will see this baby real soon!)
Huaraz

Sweaters
Cascabel
An Act of Love
Mystery Vest #1
Mystery Vest #2
Leyfi (half way done... sleeves still to be finished!)
Scarves/Shawls
Winterlude
Brisa Shrug
Shawl for Knitscene (you will see this SO SOON!)
Eventide- in Heather for me! (pic above)

Jewelry
Aile x 10
Beaded Cuffs x 8
Butin Collar x 2 (this just was published, it will get it's own blog post later in January!)


Baby/Kids
Tuxedo Pants for Baby V
Monkey for Chunky Monkey Sauce

Crochet

Acorns (lots)
Owls for Miss B (never even took a pic of these, from Amigurumi World)
Summer Duet x3

Socks
***NONE

A GAZILLION SWATCHES

*** OMG.. this must be remedied, RIGHT NOW!  Guess what's on my needles?
Maybe next year I should take it one step further and count all the stitches?

Happy New Year to you ALL!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. I know you're (probably) joking, but just in case - don't count stitches. I was asked that as a joke at my knitting group while doing an OpArt blanket in DK weight. It became known as the 63,006 stitch OpArt. Fortunately it was well loved, but it was very disheartening.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment